I put together a Proton Pack for Halloween. Fortunately, there are lots of other people online who have done the same, and all the measurements for everything are pretty easily available. Laser cut the smaller boxy items at the top, hand-cut all the larger items down below.
The pack isn’t 100% movie accurate, but I think it’s close enough. Maybe one day, if I can find one, I’ll replace the large adjustment knob at the top with the genuine Raytheon model crank that they used in the movies.
This also marks the first project where I attempted to use dry-brushing to simulate wear. You can tell on the pack where I kind of started experimenting, and then where I started getting really good at it.